Script: Pose2Shelf (Dropbox\Maya\2016.5\prefs)
Adam, in project (Dropbox\Maya\01.Rigs\Humans_and_Heads\Adam)
All controls selection
Put rigs in class pickup (link to download?)
Copy slideshow to desktop
Valence_and_Arousal.mp4 to dropoff
1) Valence and Arousal slideshow
2) Students give examples of
- What do they have in common?
- The commonalities define the shared attribute
- How do they differ?
- The differences define the disparate attribute
Pick 2 distinct emotions with one attribute difference (no face)
3) Hand off rigs - Max, Hulk, Ludo, Masher
rigsarena- Masher and Hulk
3dluvr.com - Max and LoMax
Students start testing and playing
Set up script: Pose2Shelf
Timed posing example in Maya using Adam
Budgeting animation (as time allows)
3 week assignment
What's in the Box?
What I'll be grading on this assignment: