Saturday, January 4, 2020

Winter 2020

Welcome to the new decade (the roaring 20's?). This term I'll be making group work central to the ANC educational experience. I will update this post later to say whether it's a big dumpster fire or a wondrous treasure chest filled with magical unicorn glitter. (*update: glitter!!) This meme below made me chuckle, so I thought I'd share it here.

Artist unknown but I hope they are learning to trust and love again. 

As usual I'll include the full list of class links below, for archival purposes. This term I'm teaching 2 ANC classes: Animation 2 (6017) and Project Development (6018).  This cadre of ANC students have proven to be very skillful when they actually come to class. I'm excited to see what they are going to achieve for their final projects.

Along with my classes, I will be dedicating a lot of my time to getting the new Animation program ready for this Fall. There's a lot of curriculum to write and classes to plan. It is going to be an intense term.

   - Dave

Here are all the class links for the Winter semester (*links not connected yet.)

  Project Development (6018)
LinkedIn/Profile (LP)
Web Presentation (WP)
The Fight Scene (FS)
Mock Interview (MI)
Final Integrated Assignment (FIA)

  Animation 2 (6017)
Leg Ball Turn (LBT)
Lip Sync (LS)
Melee Attack (MA)
Weight Lift (WL)
Thesis Animation (TA)

(*link to group project videos and teamwork reflective page)