Final Integrated Assignment: Animation (FIA) Module 13. You've been working on the Final Integrated Assignment for a while now, showing your animation progress in class (right?). This is my opportunity to assess your animation in the integrated project. I to see anything you may have animated for the FIA. Although it doesn't need to be functioning in Unity, if you have a working unity .exe hand that off and I will assess your animation that way. More likely, you can create animation previews of your work from 3dsMax: that will suffice for this assignment.
Hand in will be as follows:
- Animation preview from 3dsMax of any animation (x0-210)
- Mpeg4 compressed avi
- 960x540 resolution
- Pick a view that shows the work clearly
- Named <Last>_<First>_<AnimationName>.avi (eg. Latour_David_CrowFlying.avi)
What I'll be grading on this:
- Do you have any animation?
- Is the hand in file named correctly, in the FIA folder, with proper resolution and compression?
- Does the animation show some of the animation principles covered in our classes?