Monday, July 17, 2017

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my personal animation blog. In addition to animating for film and games, I also teach animation to students ranging from high school to the university masters degree level.

I use blogger in concert with all of the classes I teach to create a place where students can access information, connect with fellow students and ask questions outside of the classroom. I've added a few tutorials and educational lesson plans that I've created in the past to show some examples of my work in this space. If you click on the tabs above, you can peruse this material. The AE tabs are from my high school 'Art Experience' summer camp, the '3dFOA' tab is an exercise from my Fundamentals of Animation class and the 'RCA' is a tutorial in layered animation workflow from my Advanced Realistic Creature Animation class.

Feel free to share and link to these pages but no derivative works please. Contact me anytime if you have questions about the material. I will answer as my quickly as my time and schedule allows.

  - Dave