Midterm (MT) Modules 6 - 7
Using the the geometry provided,create a character rig with Setup Machine 3. Using that rig, create 4 poses play-blasted out as jpeg images. Mindful of Valence and Arousal: The poses must be: Ecstatic (high,positive), Terrified (high, negative), Despair (low, negative) and Relaxed (low, positive). Use the posing workflow from class, each finished pose should take no more than 20 minutes each. Featured principles: Posing (Solid Drawing), Staging, Appeal.
What I'll be grading on this assignment:
- Does the pose clearly convey the emotion intended?
- Have you placed your camera to stage the character clearly and effectively?
- Are you applying principles of posing balance, line of action, silhouette?
- Are you using the character rigged in class?
- Have you handed in your work named correctly and in the correct format?
- 1920 x 1080 resolution image
- No controls visible
- Each image will be named <Last>_<First>
TODAYValence and Arousal.
Finish rigging (small skinning adjustments)
Timed Posing Exercise (start with Terrified)
Example output image.